Monday, January 1, 2007

Howdy 2007... Good Bye 2006

Heeya people, a Happy New Year to all.... welcome to my very first blog posting....

Before we continue further, let me at least introduce myself a little bit in the investing arena. I started investing in August 2002, starting off with a capital of RM90,000.00+. Not much from someone who has just graduated. Throughout the years, my investment has not been impressive at all. Plagued into buying of speculative counters like TANAMAS & PSCI causing my investment succumming into huge losses. So call "tips" from relatives & friends also brought my investment further down. As time goes by, I have learned that buying into speculative counters will NEVER bring you very far no matter how well informed & connected you are. You will always be the last to know and by then its a little far too late.

As of April 2006, my investment was down to RM60,000+, a lost of 34% from my initial start up capital. Guess my money is not working for me after all these years. Thats a huge & major dissappointment! Blame it on ignorance & stupidity but . . .

As of today, I managed to get back all of my losses through smart & fundamental investing! From today onwards, I will update my stock portfolio in this blog on a weekly basis for my personal monitoring & for all to comment.

Hope we will have a great year for equity in 2007!

Happy investing!

No comments: